- There are 5 cabins with 2 dorms each.
- Each dorm accommodates 20 youth and 2 adults each for a total sleeping capacity of 220 people.
- The main room of each dorm includes 10 bunk beds and a bathroom with a 2 private shower stalls and 3 toilet stalls.
- The counselor/adult chaperone suite of each dorm includes 1 bunk bed and private bathroom and shower.
- The configuration of our cabins complies with the Save Environment policy of the Archdiocese of New Orleans.
Scaccia Lodge and Infirmary
- This building includes 5 chaperone suites. Each suite includes a bunk bed and private bathroom and shower for a total sleeping capacity of 12 people.
- The lodge also has a living and dining room with a television as well as a small kitchen .
- During Summer Camp, the Infirmary houses an on-site nurse in a private bedroom and bathroom. (S)he operates out of a fully stocked exam room.
Worship Space, Chapel
- The chapel seats 200 people.
- All items necessary for Roman Catholic Mass (vestments, sacred vessels, worship aids and texts, altar bread and wine) are housed in the chapel for use by Catholic retreat groups.
- There are two confessionals having movable partitions for private or face-to-face confessions in the Sacrament of Reconciliation.
- There is a built-in audio system in the Chapel, including the availability of an electronic keyboard.
- The system can accommodate additional musical instruments brought by retreat groups. A portable screen and projector are also available.
Dining and Meeting Facilities, Benson Hall
- The dining hall has a seating capacity of 250 people.
- There is a full commercial kitchen where our Executive Chef prepares quality, youth-friendly meals.
- The dining hall is also equipped with audio-visual equipment and can be used as a meeting room.
- Movable walls in the dining hall allow groups the option of creating 2 smaller meeting rooms/break-out spaces.
- The meeting room can accommodate up to 120 people, depending on the configuration.
- The space is equipped with audio-visual equipment.
- There is a lobby with the following amenities: snack counter with sink, refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker; bookcases with 100 New American
- Bibles and 50 New American Bibles in Spanish.
Recreational Facilities, Pavilion
- The covered outdoor pavilion overlooks the field and has lighting for night activities.
- Chairs and picnic tables as well as portable audio equipment are available to configure the space as an outdoor meeting space.
- There is a basketball/volleyball court and large field suitable for flag football, softball, ultimate Frisbee, etc. (athletic equipment available)
- 42’ by 76’ swimming pool with minimum depth of 3’ and maximum depth of 13’
- Tables and chairs, outdoor lighting, and a bathhouse are available at the pool
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the retreat group to arrange for a certified life guard if the pool is arranged for use in the rental agreement.
- There is an additional fee for use of the swimming pool.
- There are two designated places for bonfires.
- S’Mores kits can be purchased for an additional fee.
- The retreat group is responsible for bringing/collecting their own firewood.